Please note that the Peg City Car Co-op 2018 Annual General Meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, March 13, 2019, at 6:00pm. The meeting will be held at 402- 460 Main Street and we invite you all to come out and meet our staff, the board of directors, and of course, some of your fellow members!
We will review the past year, talk about plans for the future, and elect the directors for the coming year. Drinks and light refreshments will be served.
Below you’ll find the Agenda and the Call for Nominations for our Board of Directors. To RSVP, please email us at [email protected].
Sean Madden, President
A. Agenda for the 2018 Annual General Meeting to be held at 402- 460 Main Street, Wednesday, March 13, 2019 at 6:00pm:
1. Welcome and Introductions (Sean Madden, President)
2. Review and Approval of Agenda (Sean Madden, President)
3. Report: Review of Operations (Philip Mikulec, Operations Manager)
4. Report: Review and Approval of Financial Statements and Audit (Aaron Russin, Treasurer)
5. Appointment of Auditor (Aaron Russin, Treasurer)
6. Board Nominations, Open from the Floor (Sean Madden, President)
7. Election of the Board of Directors (Sean Madden, President)
8. Other Business
B. Call for Nominations, 2018 AGM (APPLICATION FORM)
Peg City Car Co-op is governed by its elected board of eight (maximum) Director positions. Board members volunteer about 5 hours of work per month, depending on the time of year, and chair or contribute to at least one of four committees. At each Annual General Meeting, four Directors are elected to the board from the membership for a two-year term.
This year there are three vacancies, and one incumbent Director seeking re-election. At this time the board is particularly seeking candidates with legal, human resources, and finance expertise, though anyone with energy and a vision for Peg City Car Co-op are encouraged to submit. Only share-holding members are eligible to sit on the board. Please fill out the Nomination form below if you’re interested in running for election. Nominations will be closed on March 6, 2019.
Directors seeking re-election:
2018 AGM Nominations:
An update with nominees and their bios will be posted after nominations close. Thank you!