May 26, 2020
Please note that the Peg City Car Co-op 2019 Annual General Meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, May 26, at 6:00pm.
Due to the current pandemic, this year’s AGM will be held online. We ask that members RSVP to [email protected]. Member’s will be sent an invite to the AGM at a later date.
Below you’ll find the Agenda and the Call for Nominations for our Board of Directors. While all Peg City Car Co-op subscribers are welcome to join in, only Shareholding Members are able to vote or join the board.
Link to last year’s minutes can be found here: Peg-City-2018-AGM-Minutes
We will review the past year, talk about plans for the future (including the impact that COVID-19 will have on the business), and elect the directors for the coming year.
Agenda for the FY 2019 Annual General Meeting to be held online on
May 26, 2020 at 6:00pm
1. Welcome and Introductions (Dayna, President)
2. Approval of Minutes from FY2018 AGM
3. Review and Approval of Agenda (Dayna, President)
4. Report: Review of Operations (Philip, Operations Manager)
5. Report: Review and Approval of Financial Statements and Audit (Tamir, Treasurer)
6. Appointment of Auditor (Tamir, Treasurer)
7. Vote on special resolutions (Dayna, President)
a. By-law amendments,
b. Articles of Incorporation Amendment
8. 2020-21 Board Nominations, Open from the Floor (Dayna, President)
9. Election of the 2020-21 Board of Directors (Dayna, President)
10. Other Business
Call for Nominations, 2019 AGM (APPLICATION FORM)
Peg City Car Co-op is governed by its elected board of eight (maximum) Director positions. Board members volunteer about 2-8 hours of work per month, depending on the time of year, and chair or contribute to at least one of four committees. At each Annual General Meeting, four Directors are elected to the board from the membership for a two-year term.
This year there are two vacancies, and three incumbent Director seeking re-election. At this time the board is particularly seeking candidates with financial, legal, and business experience, though anyone with energy and a vision for Peg City Car Co-op are encouraged to submit.
Only share-holding members are eligible to sit on the board. Please fill out the Nomination form below if you’re interested in running for election. Nominations will be closed on May 21, 2020.