Damage Protection Plan Waiver
This form allows you, as an existing member, to inform Peg City Car Co-op that you have other insurance (eg. through your credit card) and wish to decline the damage protection plan that is usually included in the cost of every trip. If you are subscribed to a monthly Damage Protection Plan option, you may waive your participation in the Damage Protection Plan only after your current 12-month commitment has expired. Take a moment to review all the information and fill out the short form below to complete your request.
I understand that it is my responsibility:
• to ensure that my credit card or other insurance policy provides appropriate coverage;
• to ensure that I have reviewed and understood the full insurance coverage details and exemptions as listed in my Cardmember Agreement and/or Certificate of Insurance;
• to keep my credit card information on file with Peg City Car Co-op up-to-date, promptly reporting any changes to my card: numbers, expiry date, card provider, card type, and account termination;
• to ensure that, if any change happens, that the new credit card or insurance policy will provide proper coverage, failing which I will notify Peg City Car Co-op and select a new damage protection plan option.
I understand that I will:
• retain Third Party Liability, Personal Injury, Damage to Property and other insurance provided to Peg City Car Co-op members;
• pay all my Peg City Car Co-op trips, fees, and any related charges or fines, with my credit card offering damage protection (if thats your chosen option);
• be responsible for all damage to the vehicle(s) that I am renting from Peg City Car Co-op (to be charged to my credit card and reimbursed as eligible through its damage protection or through my other insurance policy);
• be responsible for any expenses resulting from an accident that are not eligible for reimbursement through my credit card or other insurance policy, or declined by them, up to the value of the damage and applicable taxes;
• assign Peg City Car Co-op the right to make any claims on my behalf (and make myself available to answer inquiries arising from any claim process).