Introducing the Frontline Price Plan:
Peg City Car Co-op has created a new price plan for frontline and essential workers during the COVID-19 crisis.
The Frontline Price Plan is geared toward helping healthcare workers, caregivers, and other essential service workers by providing long-term dedicated access to a vehicle. Bookings are made on a weekly to monthly basis, at our lowest possible rate. Our definition of frontline/essential is flexible, so please get in touch if you are interested in this program. Our goal is to be there for our members when they need us most.
This plan is available to all members that have paid the $500 Member Share, including our Member, Member+, Business, and Non-Profit+ plans.
Included in each booking:
– A clean PCCC vehicle.
– $15/day, minimum booking length of seven-days.
– 20km/day, included. $0.20/km over and above that. (calculated at the end of your booking)
– Fuel, insurance, and roadside assistance included.
Not included in each booking:
– Choice of vehicle: we may assign you an alternate vehicle, or one of our cars in storage, to ensure our network remains available to our broader membership.
– Parking: members are responsible for safely and legally parking the vehicle during bookings. Members are responsible for parking costs.
– Cleaning during booking: vehicles will be sanitized before each booking. Members will be responsible for keeping the vehicle clean during the booking.
– Must be a Full Co-op Member. (not available to Casual Members)
– Pick up and drop off location specified by Peg City Car Co-op.
– The vehicle will be inspected for damage by Peg City Car Co-op before and after each booking
If you can make use of our Frontline Price Plan, call us at (204) 793-3912 (between the hours of 9-5, Monday to Friday) or send an email to [email protected], with FRONTLINE in the subject line. We’ll be in touch within 24-48 hours to explain the program in more detail and help get you set up. Note that the number of vehicles available is limited.