Welcome to our carsharing community.
In this orientation, you’ll learn the basics about carsharing with Peg City.
We recommend that all our members read through the Member Manual for a full understanding of the rules and responsibilities of carsharing. Orientation videos are coming soon!
Please read through the full Member Manual and watch the video tutorial at the end of this orientation.
If the fuel drops below 1/4 tank, please fill it up. Always select regular-grade gasoline. Our cards can be used at any pay-at-the-pump station in Canada.
- The fuel card is located in the key-card holder in the glove box.
- Open the Peg City App to activate the card.
- Click Fuel Card in the reservation banner.
- The card’s PIN will be displayed.
- Insert the fuel card and follow the terminal prompts.
- Pre-authorize $100 and select regular-grade gasoline.
- Dispose of the receipt at your convenience. Purchases are tracked electronically!
If you are unable to use the fuel card for any reason, please pay for gas out-of-pocket and submit the receipt for reimbursement via the app or by email. Do not submit the receipt twice.